Like you, we are monitoring the latest news about the Coronavirus. We are doing all we can to keep Powers Automotive OPEN, our Technicians & Service Advisors healthy while continuing to provide a clean and safe environment to serve you in. You can count on us at a time like this, especially if you need our help.
We are offering COMPLIMENTARY PICKUP & DELIVERY of your vehicle. Please note that if you request this service, we will do our best to ensure that we do so in the most timely manner possible as gathering up the extra manpower can take some time. We understand the burden to be without a vehicle and can also offer our standard complimentary shuttle service.
For your peace of mind please know that we will be continuing to adhere to the following guidelines at Powers Automotive:
- We are continuing to disinfect frequently touched surfaces such as light switches, doorknobs, handles, restrooms, counters, tables, and furniture multiple times throughout the day.
- Our technicians will wear disposable gloves while working on the Interior & Exterior of your vehicle.
- The Interior Steering Wheel, Dashboard and Door Handles will be sanitized before your vehicle is returned to you.
- All staff is required to wash hands multiple times throughout the day and after all interactions with customers.
- We LOVE our customers! At this time we will steer away (pun intended :) from our normal Handshakes and Hugs and looking forward to implementing again soon!
- We appreciate your courtesy if you are not feeling well or show any symptoms to please call to reschedule your appointment. We will make sure that your vehicle is serviced promptly upon your recovery or can kindly pick it up for you.
The Powers Automotive family understands the vital role our shop plays in the community and the value of the employees who staff and operate our shop. That’s why we want you to know that we are taking the necessary precautions to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. We earn your trust one visit at a time, and this is no exception.
Thank you for making us your hometown service center. We will get through this together!